Under the South Central Railways-The Prime Minister’s Merit scholarship scheme, the government is requesting applications from the RPF staff’s children towards the scholarship.
For girls the scholarship amount is Rs. 18,000 and that of boys is Rs.15,000. A total of 90 students will be awarded the scholarships. The first year students of Engineering, medicine, dental, veterinary, MBA, MCA etc. can apply for the scholarships.
Applications can be downloaded from the website.
Eligibility: the scholarship is eligible to the students whose family member has:
1. expired in the services.
2. has expired protecting the railway property and passengers area.
3. dead RPF men’s children or widow.
4. children of the RPF servicemen working at present
5. retired people’s children.
These above categorized people can only apply to the scholarship.
For more details visit : www.indianrailways.gov.in
Latest posts by Sai (see all)
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies Teachers Recruitment 2017 - April 14, 2017
- OUCET 2016 Notification | OUCET 2016 Online Applications | OU PG Admissions - April 12, 2016
- AP Inter 2nd year results | Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd year results websites | Mark Sheets Download - April 28, 2015