UPSC CDS (I) 2015 Notification | Application Forms For UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam I, 2015
Hyderabad, 9 November 2014: Union Public Service Commission – UPSC has released Combined Defense Services I 2015 notification yesterday. CDS I, 2015 will be conducted by UPSC on 15th February 2015 for admissions in following courses/ posts.
Courses and vacancies:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun : 200 vacancies
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezimola : 45 vacancies
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad : 32 vacancies
4. Officers Training Academy, Chennai : 175 vacancies
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai : 12 vacancies
- IMA: Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University.
- Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from any recognized University.
- Air Force Academy: Degree in any discipline (with Physics and Maths in +12 level) OR Bachelor of Engineering.
UPSC CDS I, 2015 Exam Fee: General candidates need to pay Rs.200/- (For female, SC/ST/PH candidates fee has been exempted)
How to apply for UPSC CDS I, 2015 Exam: Candidates who wish to appear UPSC CDS I, 2015 need to apply through online by using http://upsconline.nic.in website. No other mode of application forms is accepted.
Selection Criteria: UPSC will conduct written test for CDS I, 2015 exam. There will be negative marking for the wrong answer.
UPSC CDS I, 2015 Important Dates:
The online application process commences from 9th November 2014
Last Date to apply: 5th December 2014 (Last Dates has been extended to 8th December 2014 by 11.59 PM)
UPSC CDS I, 2015 Admit Cards Download: Before 15days of the exam.
UPSC CDS I, 2015 exam date: 15th February 2015
For detailed notification see here: http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/2015/CDS_I_2015/CDSI%20EXAM-2015-ENG.pdf