NIT Warangal MBA Admissions 2013 | MBA For Engineers in NIT Warangal 2013 | NIT Warangal MBA Notification 2013
Hyderabad, 21 January 2013: National Institute of Technology, Warangal inviting application forms from Engineering Graduates for MBA program for 2013-14 year. NIT Warangal offering MBA program exclusively for Engineering Graduates.
Eligibility for NIT Warangal MBA program admissions:
Bachelor’s Degree in any branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized university with
1) Atleast 60% marks in aggregate (I to IV Year) or 6.5 CGPA
2) and a valid CAT /MAT score.
** SC/ST and Persons with Disability Candidates with 55% aggregate marks or 6.0
CGPA and valid CAT/MAT score are also eligible to apply for the program.
** Final year students of Engineering can also apply for NIT Warangal MBA program.
1. Application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates).
2. Applications are to be submitted along with photocopies of necessary certificates and Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of Director, NIT Warangal, payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or any other Nationalized Bank payable at Warangal.
3. Name, address and contact number of the candidate should be written on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Admission Methodology: Selection will be based on valid CAT/MAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply: Candidates have to follow the procedure given NIT Warangal website and have to send the filled up application form to The Associate Dean – Academic, National Institute of Technology, Warangal – 506 004, A.P.
Applications available from : 21st January 2013
Last Date to reach the application from to NIT Warangal : 4th March 2013.
Short listed candidates list will be released on: 15th March 2013
Group Discussion and Interview: 1st and 2nd April 2013.
For Detailed Notification see here: http://www.nitw.ac.in/nitw/Admissions%20MBA%202013/2NITWSOMbrochure2013.pdf
Head of the Department
School of Management