Maulana Ajad National Urdu University’s Distance Education Department inviting applications from eligible candidates for PG and UG courses through distance mode for the year 2011-12.
1. PG Programes: MA (Urdu, History, English)
2. UG Programes: BA, B.Com., B.Sc. (BZC, MPC)
3. B.Ed. (2 years) (in service teachers only eligible)
4. Diploma courses: Diploma in teaching English, Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication, PG Diploma in Musealogy, PG Diploma in Tourism.
5. Certificate Courses: Proficiency in Urdu through English, Proficiency in Urdu through Hindi, Functional English, Food and Nutrition.
How to Apply: Candidates can get Prospectus and Application forms from University’s study centers and also can download from website.
Last date to apply: For PG, UG courses October 5, 2011
For B.Ed. course: October 28, 2011
Exam Date: October 28, 2011
For more details logon to: www.manuu.ac.in