IISc Bangalore B.S. Programe Admission Notification | 2013 Indian Institute of Science B.S. Programe Notification 2013
Hyderabad, 6 February 2013: Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore inviting application forms from eligible students for 4 years Bachelors of Science under graduate programme for the academic year 2013-14.
Course Name: Bachelore of Science
Course Duration: 4 years
Candidates who have completed their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2012 and those who are expecting to complete their II PUC / 12th Standard in 2013 are eligible to apply. The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as main subjects during their II PUC / 12th Standard. Candidates who have studied Biology, Statistics, Electronics, Computer Science, etc., in addition to Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are also eligible to apply. The candidates must have secured a first class or 60% or equivalent grade (relaxed to pass class for SC/ST candidates) in the II PUC / 12th Standard examination.
1. KVPY: KVPY-SA [appeared in 2011, and selected for the Fellowship]
2. KVPY-SB [appeared in 2012, and selected for the Fellowship]
3. KVPY-SX [appeared in 2012, and selected for the Fellowship]
4. KVPY Fellows selected through the Empowerment Initiative for SC/ST candidates
1. IIT-JEE-Main: Appearing in 2013 and securing a minimum of 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 30% (SC/ST/PH).
2. IIT-JEE-Advanced: Appearing in 2013 and securing a minimum of 60% (GN), 54% (OBC-NCL), 30% (SC/ST/PH).
3. NEET-UG: Appearing in 2013 and getting selected in the main merit list.
4. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/Physically-Handicapped (PH) and Kashmiri-Migrant (KM) candidates: As per Government of India regulations, and following the National List.
How to apply:
Candidates have to apply through online only. Online Applications may be prepared and submitted by accessing the IISc website www.iisc.ernet.in/ug from 1st February to 30 April 2013.
The application fee is Rs. 400/- for GN/OBC/KM candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST/PH categories.
Commencement of submission of online applications from: 1st February 2013
Last date for submission of online applications: 30th April 2013
For detailed notification see here: