IGNOU OPENMAT 2013 | IGNOU MBA Program 2013 | Indira Gandhi National Open University MBA Program
Hyderabad, 21 December 2012: Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU issued Admission Notification for admissions into Master in Business Management – MBA program and other degree/ diploma courses.
Courses offered by IGNOU via OPENMAT 2013:
1. MBA (Master in Business Administration)
2. DIM (Diploma in Management)
3. PGDIM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
4. PGDFM (Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management)
5. PGDOM (Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management)
6. PGDMM (Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management)
1. Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category and 45% for Reserved Category OR Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of supervisory/ managerial/ professional experience OR Professional Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Architecture/ Law/ Pharmacy OR Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/ Cost and Works Accountancy/ Company Secretary ship etc. OR Masters Degree in any subject.
2. Candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test conducted by the institutions like CAT, MAT and State Level tests need not appear in OPENMAT. The cut off percentage for admission of theses candidates will be decided by the university, subject to minimum of 40%.
3. Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of Managerial/ Supervisory/ Professional experience are eligible DIM only.
How to apply:
Application forms and Prospectus available in all IGNOU regional centers.
IGNOU Openmat 2013 exam date: 24th February 2013.
For more details see here: http://www.ignou.ac.in