Coal India Ltd. 339 Management Trainee Jobs Notification 2014
Hyderabad, 6 March 2014: Coal India Limited, a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking Company under Ministry of Coal, Govt. of India is inviting application forms from eligible candidates for Management Traninee posts. Coal India Ltd. Released a recruitment notification with 339 Management Trainee vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for Coal India Ltd. Management Trainee Jobs through online.
Name of the post – Number of vacancies:
Management Trainees – 339 posts
Departments – Eligibilities:
- Environmental – Degree in Environmental Engineering with minimum 60% marks or only Engineering Degree with PG/ Diploma in Engineering from any recognized University from India with 60% marks.
- Finance: Qualification in CA/ICWA
- Personal: PG Degree/ PG Diploma in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personal Management with 60% marks.
- Sales& Marketing: MBA or PG Diploma in Management with Marketing Specialization from any recognized University with 60% marks.
- Community Development: Two years full time PG Degree or PG Diploma in Rural Development / Community Development/ Community Organization and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development/ Rural and Tribal Development/ Development Management/ Rural Management.
- Material Management: Engineering Degree with Electrical/ Mechanical with MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks.
Final year students can also apply for Coal India Ltd. Management Trainee jobs.
Selection Procedure: Coal India Limited will conduct a written test. Qualified candidates will be called for personal Interview with 1: 3 ratios.
Coal India Limited Management Trainee Exam Centers:
How to apply: Candidates have to register through online, after paying the fee the hard copy of application form need to send to Coal India Limited Head Office, located in Kolkata.
Coal India Ltd. Management Trainee Application Dates:
Online application procedure commences from: 17th March 2014
Last date to apply online: 14th April 2014
Last date to reach hard copies of application forms to Kolkata is 28th April 2014
Date of written exam: 8th June 2014
Admit Cards download for the exam: 15 days before the exam.
For detailed notification see here: https://www.coalindia.in/career/Documents/Career/Detailed_Advertisement_MT2014_03032014%20.pdf
For online application form see here: https://www.coalindia.in/career/en-us/CurrentOpening.aspx