B.R.Ambedkar Open University has released a notification for the below given courses for the academic year 2011-12. The university is requesting the eligible candidates to apply for the following courses.
Courses and their duration:
- M.B.A. -Masters Degree in Business Management (E/M)-3 years
- M.A. -(Economics (T/M)/History (T/M)/Political science (T/M)/Sociology (T/M)/Public administration (T/M)/English/Telugu/Hindi/Urdu -2 years)
- M.Com. -(Masters of Commerce (E/M)-2 years)
- M.Sc. -(Mathematics/Psychology/Botany/Chemistry/Environmental science/Physics/Zoology (E/M) -2 years)
- M.L.I.Sc. -(Master of Library & Information Sciences (E/M) -1 year)
- B.L.I.Sc. -(Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences (E/M) -1 year)
- BPR -(Bachelor of Public Relations (E/M) -1 year)
- PGDMM -(P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management (E/M) -1year)
- PGDBF -(P.G. Diploma in Business Finance (E/M) -1 year)
- PGDES -(P.G. Diploma in Environment Science (E/M) -1 year)
- PGWMMT – (P.G. Diploma in Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (T/M) -1 year)
- PGDHR -(P.G. Diploma in Human Rights (T/M) -1 year)
The above courses are given according to their languages namely:
- E/M- English Medium
- T/M- Telugu Medium
The applications will be sold from: 4 August 2011.
Last date to submit the application form: 30 September 2011.
For more details visit: www.braou.ac.in