AP GNM Admissions Notification 2013 | DME General Nursing and Midwifery Course Admission 2013
Hyderabad, 13 July 2013: Directorate of Medical Education, AP Government invites application forms from eligible candidates for General Nursing and Midwifery course in all Govt. and Private nursing colleges for the academic year 2013 – 14.
Name of the course – Duration of the course:
1. General Nursing and Midwifery – 3 1/2 years
Who are eligible: Both male and female.
1. Candidates should have passed XII class OR Intermediate or it’s equivalentexamination preferable with Science subjects with 45% marks.
2. MPHW (F) candidates who have passed ANM course of 18 months are eligible to admit into GNM course and they are exempted 6 months duration in GNM course.
The minimum age shall be 16 years completed and enter 17th year as on the 1st July
of the year and shall not have completed 35 years of age. The upper age limit for the
candidates belonging to SC, ST and BC’s is relaxed by 3 years.
Mode of Selection: Selections will be made on merit, on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the Candidates in the group subjects, excluding languages.
How to apply for AP GNM course: Through online by using http://dme.ap.nic.in/ website. For management quota seats also candidates need to apply through online.
Important Dates for AP GNM Course application Procedure:
1. Last date for payment of Registration fee is 16th August 2013
2. Online submission of applications is from 15th July 2013 to 16th August 2013.
3 . Last date for submission of Downloaded applications is 17th August 2013 up to 5.00 P.M. for Govt. Schools of Nursing.
4. Last date for submission of Downloaded applications Convener Quota seats is 17th August 2013 up to 5.00 P.M.
5. For Management Quota seats 24th August 2013 up to 5.00 PM is the last date.
5. Selection process should be completed by 07th September 2013
6. Commencement of classes will be from 12th September 2013.
Total seats available in Govt. Nursing colleges are:
1.Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad – 60
2. Gandhi Hospital, Secunderabad -60
3. MGM Hospital, Warangal- 60
4. Govt. General Hospital, Kakinada- 36
5. King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam- 60
6. Govt. General Hospital, Guntur- 60
7. Govt. General Hospital, Kurnool- 60
8. Govt. General Hospital, Vijayawada- 30
9. Govt. Area Hospital, Bodhan- 25
For more details check in: http://dme.ap.nic.in/