AMRITA University PG Medical Entrance Test Notification 2015 | Admission to MD/MS/Diploma Courses
Hyderabad, 3 January 2015: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham or Amrita University has announced PG Medical Entrance Test Schedule. Amrita University has announced that PG Medical Courses/ Diploma course admission test for the academic year 2015-16 would be conducted on 8th March 2015 from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM.
Eligibility to apply for AMRITA University PG Courses 2015:
1. MD / MS Clinical subjects – candidates should not exceed 30 years of age as on 31st December 2015.
2. No age limit for MD – Non-Clinical & all PG Diploma courses.
3. Candidate who failed more than 3 times in any examination during the MBBS course is not eligible.
4. Those who are likely to complete the internship on or before 30th April 2015 can also apply. Candidates who hold MBBS degrees from Foreign Universities should have passed the Screening Test conducted by the National Board of Examinations.
5. Diploma (MCI Recognised) Holders need to do only two years as lateral entry for admission into MD courses.
How to apply For AMRITA PG Medical courses entrance test 2015:
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply through online system only. There will be no offline/ postal system of application procedure available. So, candidates have to login to AMRITA’s website and need to fill the application from and submit there itself. Prescribed examination fee should be pay by online payment system.
AMRITA University PG Medical Entrance Test 2015 Important Dates:
The online application procedure commences from 2nd January 2015
Last date to submit online applications: 28th February 2015
Date and Time of the examination: 8th March 2015 from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Admit Cards Download for the exam: Candidates can download admit cards from the first week of March to till the exam date from AMRITA’s website.
For Online applications and many more details see here: https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/healthscience-2015