Hyderabad: JKC Monitoring Cell run by The Commissionerate of Collegiate Education is organizing a JOB FAIR and Campus recruitment drives for students trained by JKCs all over the state. Jawahar Knowledge Center’s setup in degree colleges by the Government of AP have been imparting training in industry related skills,
Communication Skills, Soft skills, analytical skills, Computer skills and Accounting Executive Course(Tally Package). The JOB FAIR is being organized to provide good job openings to JKC trained students in noted and reliable companies. Dependable companies are participating in this job Fair to give job opportunities students in the BPO, Health, Services and Marketing.
All Degree pass outs in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 ,2010 & 2011 who have been trained in JKCs are eligible to participate in the drive .The Recruitment Drive will take place at the following places in the state as scheduled below:
1. 29 Jan 2010 at Indira Priyadarshini Government Degree College for Women, Nampally, Hyderabad
2. 31 Jan 2010 at SRR Govt. College ,Karimnagar.
3. 02 Feb 2010 at KVR(W) Govt.Degree College,Kurnool
4. 04 Feb 2010 at GDC(M), Kadapa.
5. 06 Feb 2010 at Govt. College for Women ,Guntur.
6. 08 Feb 2010 at SRR & CVR Govt.Degree College, Vijayawada
7. 10 Feb 2010 at GDC, Tanuku.
8. 12 Feb 2010 at PR Govt. College(A) ,Kakinada.
9. 14 Feb 2010 at Visakha Govt.Degree College for Women, Vishakapatnam
10. 16 Feb 2010 at GDC(M),Srikakulam.
Interested candidates (JKC trained only), those who want to attend the job Fair and Campus drive can log on to the website www.apcce.gov.in for further information and Instructions and guidelines are up on the website.