Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship 2013 Notification | Commonwealth Scholarship Scheme Details, Important Dates
Hyderabad, 11 September 2012: Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development inviting application forms from Indian Nationals for Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan -2013.
Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship plan given by United Kingdom for Higher Studies/ Research/ Specialized Training in selected subjects. Total Scholarships will be given by UK are 60. Among these 20 Scholarships 25 are for doctoral studies.
Level of Course:
(1) SIX MONTHS OF CLINICAL TRAINING (For MBBS, BDS,MS, MD degree holders only who have qualified as MBBS and BDS between 1st October, 2003 and 30th September, 2008.
1. Cancer Research 2. Cardiology 3. Gynecology 4. Medicine 5. Dentistry 6. Orthopedics 7. Neurology and 8. ENT.
2. (2) (i) ONE YEAR TAUGHT MASTER’S COURSES OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE, (ii) DOCTORAL DEGREE OF UPTO THREE YEARS DURATION
3. (A) ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY:
4. 1. Electronics/Electrical 2. Environmental Studies 3. Remote Sensing Technology 4. Communication Engineering 5. Biotechnology or Biochemical Engineering 6. Robotics 7. Computer Applications/Computer Science 8. Aerospace Engg./Aeronautics 9. Civil Engineering 10. Material Science 11. Mining Engineering and 12. Marine Engg.
5. (B) SCIENCE (PURE AND APPLIED)
6. 1. Mathematics 2. Molecular Biology 3. Physics and 4. Chemistry (including Pharmaceutical/Medicinal Chemistry).
7. (C) AGRICULTURE 1. Agronomy & Forestry.
8. (D) HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. History 2. Sociology 3. **Management Studies 4. Economics 5. Philosophy 6.Psychology 7. Law 8. English (Literature/Linguistics) and 9. Political Science with International Relations
Candidates who have already been registered for Ph.D or completed Ph.D. or are about to complete, will not be considered.
How to apply: Through Online and candidates have to send filled in application forms by post.
Last Date to apply online: 7th October 2012
Last Date to send application forms: 12th October 2012
For More details regarding Commonwealth Scholarships see here: