IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) Recruitment Notification 2014 | Applications For IFFCO Jobs
Hyderabad, 14 October 2014: Indian Farmers Fertilizer Co-operative Limited (IFFCO) is a Multi-Unit Co-operative Society, established in 1967. The Society is primarily engaged in production and distribution of fertilizers. IFFCO now requires Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) for its field offices located in the States of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Kerala. IFFCO, New Delhi has released yesterday IFFCO Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT) Recruitment Notification 2014 . Applications for IFFCO jobs will be available in website from 16th October 2014.
Name of the post: Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT)
Educational Qualifications you need:
- The candidate should possess four years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full Time Regular Degree.
2. The candidate having Two Years M.Sc. (Agriculture) full time regular degree can also apply.
3. The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University/Institute.
4. General/OBC candidate should have secured a minimum of 60% marks in each semester in his/her B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree.
5. SC/ST candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks in each semester of his B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree.
6. The candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Agriculture) degree in 2011 and thereafter can only apply.
7. Candidates, who have passed M.Sc. (Agri.) degree in the year 2013 & 2014, can also apply subject to fulfilling the criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification.Age: Candidate’s maximum age should not exceed to 28 years, as on 1st October 2014. (Relaxation is available for reserved category candidates)
- Knowledge of Language:
Candidate must be well versed with reading, writing and speaking knowledge of the regional language of the State for which application is made (one or more than one language). Knowledge of Hindi is also desirable.Training Period: The selected candidates will undergo Training for a period of one year.Selection Procedure:
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility. The configuration will be intimated to them.Only the short-listed candidates based on the performance in the Preliminary On-Line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Indore, Jabalpur, Jalandhar, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Shimla, Surat and Varanasi.
Only those candidates who are short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-Line Test will be called for personal interview.
How to apply for IFFICO AGT jobs: Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online by using http://www.iffco.coop/ website. Any other mode of applications are not acceptable by IFFICO.
IFFICO AGT’s Recruitment 2014 Important Dates:
Online Application procedure commences from: 16th October 2014
Last Date to apply: 31st October 2014.
For detailed notification see here: http://www.iffco.coop/