EAMCET 2009 Engineering Colleges Web Counseling Procedure Instructions FAQ’s
Hyderabad: After results are out, Engineering Agriculture and Medical Entrance Test – EAMCET 2009 rank holders are now looking for future course of action. Apart from the selection of the colleges, It is important to know what is the procedure involved in the eamcet web counseling to get admission in the desired college and city of choice. This time EAMCET 2009 counseling is going to be different. Students have to follow procedures as prescribed by the EAMCET 2009 convener.
EAMCET convener has issued circular outlining the procedures of eamcet 2009 web counseling for admissions in to engineering colleges. Andhra Jyothi Telugu Daily has given detailed over view of the procedures in Telugu to give an easy understanding on Web counseling. These are the steps briefly:
- Students have to register for certificates verification.
- Students should bring all original certificates for verification. Eamcet aspirants seeking reservation under various categories including caste reservation should bring their original certificates. Important documents for Eamcet officials verification includes
– Original Eamcet 2009 rank card.
– Marks sheet (Memo)
– Study Certificate
– Caste Certificate (If any reservation)
– Income Certificate
– And all other related certificates in Original.
- After verifications, EAMCET students will get Exercising Option in order of preference sheet to make choice before the final counseling. The sheet will contain the colleges code, course code, specimen option form. Officials will explain the counseling procedure and how to fill the option form to the students.
- Students should go through the option from carefully and make a choice. There are enough options available to choose desired engineering college.
- Students can give options to select desired engineering college in selected city through Internet by logging in the specified website.
- Students should go through the Candidates Registration and Candidates Login Option process before the web counseling.
- Students will get login ID and Password once they register with the website. They can login in to the web counseling from any Internet Centre or from home or from any desired computer. (Pl. refere the official notification for EAMCET 2009 web counseling URL)
- Once students enter all the specified details, students should save&logout from the web counseling menu.
- As per the notification schedule, EAMCET officials will allocate the seats based on merit and category and seat allocation details will be placed on the web.
- Students can access the details by logging in the same website with the same user id and password and they can down load the seat allotment order from the site.
- Students can also download fee payment form from the site.
- Students can pay the fee with the prescribed form at any branch of Andhra Bank or Indian Bank across the state.
- Once the student paid the fee, students should join the allocated engineering college before the prescribed date. Student should submit the fee receipt and seat allocation order to the engineering college.
- If student failed to report before the scheduled date, He/She may loose their seat and they may not have any right to claim the seat.
For more updates on EAMCET 2009, be in touch with www.educationandhra.com
Latest posts by Sai (see all)
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies Teachers Recruitment 2017 - April 14, 2017
- OUCET 2016 Notification | OUCET 2016 Online Applications | OU PG Admissions - April 12, 2016
- AP Inter 2nd year results | Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd year results websites | Mark Sheets Download - April 28, 2015