New PG Courses in Andhra University | Integrated B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering
Hyderabad, 18 April 2014: Andhra University, Vishakhapatnam has introduced new courses in PG, UG and Certificate level from the academic year 2014-15. As per the information received from Andhra University, The new courses were introduced based on the interest of the students and its growing demand in the job market.
New courses introduced by Andhra University 2014- 15:
1. M.S. in Communication and Media Studies (Two years of Self Finance Programe in the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication)
2. Master of Fine Arts (MFA)
3. Five year Integrated course in Geology
4. M.Pharmacy in Pharmaceutical Management and Regulatory Affairs
5. Five year Integrated B.Tech. and M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering
6. Ph.D. Fine Arts.
7. Three Certificate course in Woman Empowerment and Survival Skills
For more details on above courses candidates can consult Andhra University’s office or can see the info in www.andhrauniversity.edu.in