University of Hyderabad Distance Education Admissions Notification 2014
Hyderabad, 25 January 2014: Center for Distance and Virtual Learning, University of Hyderabad issued an admission notification for various PG Diploma courses in distance and virtual learning mode for the academic year 2014. Eligible candidates can apply for UOH distance education programes by post before 15th February 2014.
University of Hyderabad offering below courses in distance education mode:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation & Networking
- Post Graduate Diploma Cyber Laws & Intellectual Property Rights
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Communicative English
- Post Graduate Diploma in Criminal Justice & Forensic Sciences
- Post Graduate Diploma in Governance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights
- Post Graduate Diploma in Translation Studies in Hindi
- Post Graduate Diploma in Telecommunications
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medicinal Botany
- Post Graduate Diploma in Chemical Analysis & Quality Management
Eligibility: For above all programes Graduation in any recognized university is a minimum educational qualification. For some of course candidates should have graduation with some more subjects. For detailed notification check in UOH website.
Admission Procedure: Students will get admission in UOH Distance courses based on their Merit and Academic record.
How to apply for UOH Distance Education Programmes:
Application Form will be available at ‘Office of the Center for Distance and Virtual Learning, Golden Threshold, Nampally, Hyderabad’. There is also an option of application download facility. Candidates can download application forms from UOH website and filled application forms have to send to UOH office.
Last Date to apply is 15th February 2014.
For more details see here: http://www.uohyd.ac.in/