The Fellow Program in Management | Indian Institute of Management Bangalore | IIMB|
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) has released admission notification for its specialization courses.
Areas of specialization:
FPM students specialize in the following branches:
1. Economics & Social Science
2. Corporate strategy & policy
3. Finance & Control
4. Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
5. Production & Operations Management
6. Information Systems
7. Quantitative Methods
8. Public Policy and Public System
Duration: General duration is 5 years but the institution expects the student to finish the program by 7 years.
Student intake: 30
Candidates should have
1. A Masters degree in any discipline, (10+2+3+1 or 2 pattern) with atleast 55% marks.
2. A professional qualification like CS, ICWA with Atleast 55% marks
3. A 4 year Bachelor’s degree with atleast 60% marks
Based on the information provided by the applicants, short listed candidates will be called to Bangalore for a research Aptitude Test (RAT) and Interview for final selection. Selection will be based on the CAT/GMAT/GATE/JRF/NET but will also be done without a test score also. Registration for the programe will be during the last week of June 2012.
Last date for submission of application forms: 31st Jan 2012
For more details contact: www.iimb.ernet.in
Latest posts by Sai (see all)
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies Teachers Recruitment 2017 - April 14, 2017
- OUCET 2016 Notification | OUCET 2016 Online Applications | OU PG Admissions - April 12, 2016
- AP Inter 2nd year results | Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd year results websites | Mark Sheets Download - April 28, 2015