|By Sai | April 13, 2011|
Hyderabad, April 13: University of Hyderabad issued notification for the admission test in to various courses on all India basis for the academic year 2011-12.
- 5 year Integrated M.A., M.Sc. Courses: (10 semesters) (after +2 education) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences
- P.G. Courses: (4/6 semesters) (after 10+2+3 education) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Art History, Communications, Business Management in Health Care and Hospital Management, Health Psychology, Master of Computer Applications.
- Advanced P.G. Diploma and P.G. Diploma: (2 semesters) in Folk Culture Studies, Mineral Exploration, Counselling Psychology and Health Fitness and Life Style Management
- M.Tech. Programmes: (4 semesters) in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology (CS/AI/IT), Computational Techniques, Integrated Circuit Technology, Bioinformatics and Mineral Exploration.
- M.Phil. Programmes: (2 Semesters) in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Ph.D. Programmes: (2-5 years) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Integrated M.Tech./Ph.D. Material Engineering, Nano Science and Technology and M.Sc./Ph.D. Biotechnology
–Test Centres details given in the notification. Link below.
Cost of Application: Rs. 400/- (For SC/ST/PH: Rs.150/-)
–Downloading of Prospectus cum Application forms from University website 12 April 2011 to 6 May 2011
–Sale of Prospectus cum Application forms - 18 April 2011 to 6 May 2011
–Last date for requisitions for prospectus and forms by post: 2nd May 2011
–Last date for receipt of filled in application forms – 6 May 2011
–Downloading of Hall Tickets from 20 May 2011
–Date of Entrance Exam – 1 June 2011 to 7 June 2011
For more details refer website http://www.uohyd.ernet.in/uploads/admissions/Admissions_Notify_2011.pdf