Sastra University Admission Notification 2012

Sastra University Admission Notification 2012 | Engineering at Sasstra | Tamil Nadu Best Engineering Colleges | Sastra University Courses | B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Pharma Courses at Sastra

Chennai, March 28: While this is the admission and entrance test season, one more reputed educational group from Tamil Nadu– Sastra University Admission Notification 2012 — released today.

Sastra is one of the best choice for the students from Andhra Pradesh opting out of the state studies particularly engineering courses like B.Tech and M.Tech.

Sastra University Admission Notification 2012 is for the admission of B. Tech. course. The University also offers M.Tech., M. Tech. 5- Year integrated, MCA, MBA, B.Com (CA), B.A. LL.B, B.Com. LL.B, B.B.A LL.B and Ph.D. programmes in its main campus in Thanjavur and B. Sc., B.Com, BBA, BCA, B. Ed., M. Ed., M. Sc., M. Phil and B. Tech. (CSE, ECE, EEE, IT) courses in its Srinivasa Ramanujan Centre (off-campus centre of SASTRA recognized by Govt. of India) in Kumbakonam.

SASTRA does not offer any degree programme in any other off-campus centre.

B.Tech Admission procedure at Sastra University:

As per the Sastra University Admission Notification 2012, 70% of the seats in B.Tech will be filled by the university on merit basis based on 10+2 marks. Remaining 30% will be filled via AIEEE 2012 test. For AIEEE 2012 based admissions, the university will issue separate notification.

Sastra University Admission Notification 2012 Important Dates:

–B.Tech Application Submission to begin: 31st March 2012.
–Last Date for submission of B.Tech forms: 9th June 2012.
–Last Date for submission of M.Tech forms: 9th June 2012. up to 6 PM.
–Announcement of B.Tech merit list: 9th June after 9 PM.
–Consultation for B.Tech Admissions: 21st to 24th June.
–1st Semester B.Tech classes to begin: 11th June 2012.

For more information on Sastra University Admission Notification 2012:
SASTRA UNIVERSITY
Tirumalaisamudram, Thanjavur – 613401.
Tamilnadu, India.
Phone: +91 4362 264101-108, 304000-010.
Fax: +91 4362 264120.
Email: admissions@sastra.edu
Website: Sastra.edu

Share this Post

PinIt

3 thoughts on “Sastra University Admission Notification 2012

  1. neelima

    Sir,
    Could you please tell me the rank in aieee 2011 that was required for admission into sastra university for the previous year i.e, 2011

  2. JD

    I am from SASTRA and the last year cutoff was at 59000 but it is more branch specific in cut offs…

  3. pradeep

    sir ,could you please tell me the fee details of b.tech(cse).i got 96.6% in my 10+2.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>