|By Sai | July 11, 2011|
Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS)| Banking exams| IBPS|
Hyderabad, July 11: Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has released a notification towards the selection of Probationary Officers (PO) for 19 public sector banks together. Previously all the banks had their own procedure of hiring PO’s, but under this process all the applicants can hereby write just one exam and therefore apply to the banks given below.
Under this notification 25000 PO’s could be hired. The banks at present coming under IBPS are:
1. Allahabad Bank
2. Andhra Bank
3. Bank of Baroda
4. Bank of India
5. Bank of Maharashtra
6. Canara bank
7. Central bank of India
8. Corporation bank
9. Dena bank
10. Indian bank
11. Indian overseas bank
12. Oriental bank of commerce
13. Punjab national bank
14. Punjab and sindh bank
15. Syndicate bank.
16. Union bank of India
17. United bank of India
18. UCO bank
19. Vijaya bank.
This exam is to be conducted twice a year with a minimum age of eligibility being 20yrs. This previously was 21yrs.
- All the applications have to be submitted through online only.
- The photo of the applicant and his/her signature has to be scanned and sent along with the application if not so it will be void.
- Exam fee has to be paid and their details have to be kept ready.
- The applicant should have a valid email id.
- Online application last date: August 1
- Last date for the payment of fee: July 30
- For more details visit: www.ibps.in