Hyderabad: Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore has celebrated convocation of its Junior Management Leadership Program first batch convocation.
JMLP is a specially designed program in partnership with Infosys BPO to offer a rigorous, accelerated and innovative educational program.
This program strikes a balance between theory and real world applications. The curriculum gives the employees an integrated perspective of the functional areas of business and the economic, legal and social environments that affect the business enterprise. Spread over an 18 month period with all courses delivered with in the Infosys campus, this Executive Diploma in Management is unique and first of its kind in the country exclusively designed by Welingkar Institute of Management and Research for Infosys BPO Junior level management team.
The program is designed to impart knowledge and skills in the basic and functional areas of management. It is meant for young individuals who are working as junior level executives in Infosys BPO and who have not had an opportunity to acquire formal management education in the best of B-Schools.
The JMLP is designed to nurture the young talents across various verticals where by the employees develop a holistic view of different industry spectrum and helps them move in their career across different verticals in addition to developing them for greater responsibilities with in the BPO organization.
The programme aims to develop tomorrow s business leaders who create, manage and lead effective changes across diverse organizations.
With a target audience of 500 executives in the initial launch spread across three centers at Bangalore, Pune and Jaipur. Welingkar, with this partnership will be achieving another significant milestone in pursuing their mission to bring quality Management education with innovative design and practices.
1. Name of the Programme – JMLP (Junior Management Leadership Program)
2. Eligibility for Enrolling – Infosys BPO employees in Band B – minimum one year experience
3. Selection criteria – Meeting prescribed evaluation criteria in their last two appraisals.
4. Duration – 18 months from the start of the first session – each session of 5 hrs duration and with four to five sessions in each month. – Total 80 sessions per batch
7. Program designed and delivered by – Management Development Centre @ Welingkar, Bangalore
8. Location – Infosys BPO Campuses across the country
Latest posts by Sai (see all)
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies Teachers Recruitment 2017 - April 14, 2017
- OUCET 2016 Notification | OUCET 2016 Online Applications | OU PG Admissions - April 12, 2016
- AP Inter 2nd year results | Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd year results websites | Mark Sheets Download - April 28, 2015