Hyderabad: Centralised walk in Interviews for Apprenticeship Training for Graduates & Diploma holders in Engineering passouts through centralized walk in Interviews in reputed Government and Private Sector organization.
The Department of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad the Board Of Apprenticeship Training (southern region), Goverment of India, Chennai are jointly organising apprenticeship training programme in reputed organizations (Govt. & Private Sector) to graduates and diploma holders in Engineering passouts.The selection will be based on centralized walk in Interviews. The selection schedule is as follows:
Date & Time: 25th February 2010 9-30 hours to 16-30 hours,
Category: Engineering Graduates & Diploma Holders in Engineering,
Venue: Government Institute of Chemical Engineering,
Near 5 Town Police Station,
Branches: Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical, Civil, Metallurgy,Automobile Engineering, Chemical,Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Computer Science, Information Technology & DCCP.
Industries Participating will be notified just before the programme at the venue on 25th February,2010. New Industries and Organisations may register with the officials of Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) at the same venue.
GUIDELINES to Attend the Interview:
1. Candidates who have passed Degree / Diploma in Engineering on or after March, 2007 in respective branches of Engineering course can directly appear for the interview along with original certificates for verification (Returned immediately) Xerox copy of Provisional Certificate and minimum 2 sets of BIODATA.
2. Candidates who have already undergone / undergoing apprenticeship Training are not eligible to attend the walk in interview.
3. Training period is ONE YEAR only under Apprenticeship Training Scheme of Board of Apprenticeship Training, (BOAT) Govt. of India.
4. Minimum Stipend prescribed during training: Rs.2,600/- p.m for Engineering Graduates, and Rs.1,850/- p.m for Diploma holders. Many organizations including Government Organizations are paying more than the minimum prescribed stipend. For any clarification contact placement section of GICHE, visakhapatnam (9912735557) from 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM during working days only.
5. No TA & DA payable for attending walk in interview.
6. Degree and Diploma holders in Engineering pass outs can also Contact O/o.the Commissionerate of Technical Education Hyderabad. (Cell.No.9912342186) for any clarification.
7. If any branch of Engineering for which the industries are not participating, the bio-data of the Candidate will be taken by our official and / or official from O/o.BOAT, Chennai, to take further action, to place them as Apprentices under the Apprentice Act.
8. If number of candidates are attending more than the apprenticeship vacancies available, the candidates will be kept in waiting list for future vacancies.
Latest posts by Sai (see all)
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies Teachers Recruitment 2017 - April 14, 2017
- OUCET 2016 Notification | OUCET 2016 Online Applications | OU PG Admissions - April 12, 2016
- AP Inter 2nd year results | Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd year results websites | Mark Sheets Download - April 28, 2015