Hyderabad: Green Gold Academy of Animation Pvt. Ltd., engaged in animation and content development has announced commencement of animation classes from 26 April 2010 onwards as part of its academic programs, the company said in a release.
Green Gold as an animation company has gained popularity through some of its popular animation series, namely Krishna & Balram on Cartoon Network and Chhota Bheem on Pogo. In the animation academy, Green Gold offers two types of courses:
Long term courses (1-year Diploma)
• 2D Traditional+Flash Character Animation
• 2D Traditional+3D Character Animation
Short-term courses (3-month Specialization)
• Digital BG Painting
• Post Production (Editing/Compositing)
Each batch would comprise 30 students and the focus would be on imparting specialized and high-end training to the students. While there has been a significant growth in opportunities for the trained and skilled animators, Green Gold is also working on a strategy to first provide placement to the students passing out of the academy in its own studios.
Led by Rajiv Chilaka (Founder) and Samir Jain, the company too is an expansion mode to consolidate its position in the animated content segment. The company’s focus although has been on creating Indian animated characters for the global market. Chhota Bheem and Krishna have provided the desired results in pursuit of this objective.
Latest posts by Sai (see all)
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies Teachers Recruitment 2017 - April 14, 2017
- OUCET 2016 Notification | OUCET 2016 Online Applications | OU PG Admissions - April 12, 2016
- AP Inter 2nd year results | Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd year results websites | Mark Sheets Download - April 28, 2015