Hyderabad, March 5: The Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Kiran Kumar Reddy has decided to fill up the additional vacancies arisen after the notifications issued by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission for Group-I & II more than two years back.
It may be recalled that APPSC has been taking steps for recruitment for Group-I & II posts. The process of recruitment of vacancies for Group-I has taken considerably long time of over two years. The 210 vacancies have been notified for Group-I posts and 682 vacancies for Group-II.
There have been representations from various groups of aspirants for notification of vacancies arisen subsequently.
Keeping in view the need to provide more employment opportunities to the educated youth, the Chief Minister held detailed discussions with the Chief Secretary, Law Secretary, senior officials of APPSC and State Government and took the following decisions.
· The ongoing process of recruitment for 210 Group-I vacancies, which have already been notified will be expedited.
· APPSC – Group-I: Without further delay, fresh notification to be issued for the additional vacancies at the earliest and separate examinations to be held. Students who have applied in earlier notification may also apply under this fresh notification as per their eligibility.
· APPSC – Group-II: APPSC was asked to issue supplementary notification for the additional vacancies calling for fresh applications and common examination can be conducted for both the notifications.
The Chief Minister directed the officials to take early action to implement the above decisions to benefit the educated unemployed youth.
Source: Press Release
Latest posts by Sai (see all)
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies Teachers Recruitment 2017 - April 14, 2017
- OUCET 2016 Notification | OUCET 2016 Online Applications | OU PG Admissions - April 12, 2016
- AP Inter 2nd year results | Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd year results websites | Mark Sheets Download - April 28, 2015