AP Intermediate Tatkal Fee Payment Dates For March 2015 Exams | BIEAP Inter Tatkal Exam Fee Dates 2015
Flash News as on 5th December 2014: Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh again extended the TATKAL fee dates for Inter exams. As per the new announcement, Inter TATKAL fee date has been extended to 15th December 2014. Before this announcement, the last date was 6th December.
So, Candidates can pay TATKAL fee at APONLINE/ MEE SEVA centers before 15th December 2014.
Inter 1st & 2nd year TATKAL exam fee payment date (Arts Group) is extended to 20th December 2014.
Hyderabad, 21 November 2014: Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh today announced that, candidates who couldn’t pay the examination fee in time can now pay under TATKAL scheme. AP Inter board has extended the examination fee payment date two times. The last date has been ended on 15th November 2014.
Now, Board of Intermediate Education is making a facility for inter 1st and 2nd year students to pay the examination fee under TATKAL. Candidates who are seeking attendance exemption (for arts groups only) can also pay the exam fee under this scheme.
I. Candidates have to pay the Tatkal examination fee in their respective colleges and forward their applications from the Colleges concerned. Candidates have to appear for their Examination at the Centre allotted by the Board of Intermediate Education.
- Tatkal fee of Rs.500/-
- 2. Attendance Exemption fee (Arts only) Rs.500/-
- I year examination fee Rs.290/-(Rupees Two hundred and ninety only)
- II year examination fee Rs.290/
- I and II year examination fee Rs. 580/- (Rupees Five hundred and eighty only).
- Practical examination fee as prescribed.
- Cost of Attendance Exemption and Examination application form is Rs.10/- each.
II. ATTENDANCE EXEMPTION CANDIDATES:
Candidates seeking Attendance Exemption have to pay Rs. 500/- in addition to the examination fee to the Principal of the college and submit Attendance Exemption form and Examination Application forms to the Principal of the Government Junior Colleges as per the above due dates along with original SSC, TC, Intermediate Memo of Marks (for Group Change candidates) and a set of attested Xerox copies of certificates.
AP Intermediate Tatkal Fee Payment Dates For March 2015 Exams are:
21st November 2014 to 6th December 2014.
For more details regarding this see here: http://bieap.gov.in
Latest posts by Mythri Krishna (see all)
- TSPSC Group 2 Notification Released | Online Applications for TS Group 2 Posts - September 1, 2016
- KUPGCET 2016 Results | KU PG Entrance Exams Results 2016 - May 31, 2016
- OUCET 2016 Time Table | OUCET 2016 Hall Tickets Download - May 30, 2016