UPSC CDS Admit Card 2014 | UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam Admit Cards Download 2014
Hyderabad, 8 October 2014: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is scheduled to conduct the CDS (II) Exam on 26th October 2014 across India. UPSC now made available of UPSC CDS Admit Card 2014 in official website. Candidates can now downloadUPSC CDS (II) Exam Hall Ticket Online.
Common Defence Service entrance examination is conducted every year by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) for the recruitment of different posts. The exam gets executed in the month of September every year. This year the CDS 2nd examination is going to be conducted on 26th October 2014.
The Candidates who have applied for CDS Exam II 2014 can get the CDS Admit Card 2014 from the official website of the Organization. UPSC CDS Exam II 2014 aspirants can bookmark this page to get updates regularly.
UPSC CDS II Exam Pattern:
|II||General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|III||Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
Procedure to Download Admit Card online
- Candidate have to login to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Now go to the link that is CDS 2014 e-admit card.
- Fill your registration no, application id and date of birth.
- Now press submit button and download the Hall Ticket.
Save it to your computer and take the print out for use it in the examination hall.
For more information on UPSC CDS Admit Card 2014 | UPSC Combined Defense Services Exam Admit Cards Download 2014 see here: http://upsc.gov.in
Latest posts by Mythri Krishna (see all)
- TSPSC Group 2 Notification Released | Online Applications for TS Group 2 Posts - September 1, 2016
- KUPGCET 2016 Results | KU PG Entrance Exams Results 2016 - May 31, 2016
- OUCET 2016 Time Table | OUCET 2016 Hall Tickets Download - May 30, 2016