SBI PO’s Exam Call Letters Download | SBI Probationary Officers Exam Admit Cards 2014
Hyderabad, 17 May 2014: State Bank of India – SBI has announced a notification for 1837 Probationary Officer recruitment. Online application procedure for SBI PO’s recruitment was closed in last week of April 2014. A huge response has come to SBI PO’s employment notification. As Graduation is eligibility to apply for SBI PO’s posts… lakhs of candidates have applied throughout India.
SBI PO’s Selection Criteria: Candidates will be examined in written test, group discussion and interview. The selection procedure will be like this…
- Objective Test for 200 Marks (online test)
- Descriptive Test for 50 Marks (Candidates need to write descriptive test immediately after online test. Candidates have to write this test with pen and paper mode)
- Group Discussion and Interview (Marks –20 have been allocated) and Interview (30 Marks)
SBI PO’s Test Pattern:
The online objective test consists of 200 marks. Candidates will be examined in below areas.
- Test of English Language
- Test of General Awareness, Marketing & Computers
- Test of Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Test of Reasoning (High Level)
The descriptive test consists of 50 marks. The exam will be on Test of English Laguage (Comprehension, short précis, letter writing and essay)
SBI PO’s Exam Date: State Bank of India not yet announced the exact date for online test. But Bank has mentioned in notification, that SBI PO’s exam will be in the month of June 2014. As per the sources from SBI… SBI PO’s Exam will be held in 1st/ 2nd week of June 2014.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: SBI PO’s Exam will be held on 21st, 22nd and 26th June 2014
SBI PO’s Exam Call Letters Download: Candidates can download SBI PO’s Exam from official website from 30th May 2014 to till the exam date.
For SBI PO’s Exam Date and Call Letters Download see here: http://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm