Management quota Engineering, MCA, MBA, B.Pharmacy colleges up from 25 percent to 30 percent

Hyderabad: Management quota in professional colleges like Engineering, MCA, MBA, B.Pharmacy is increased to 30% from 25% now. The Andhra Pradesh government has issued orders to this effect. Hiking the management quota will provide a chance to make Engineering, MCA, MBA, B.Pharmacy college managements more money, as the government has not hiked the fee for this year. Management quota means, Engineering, MCA, MBA, B.Pharmacy college managements can fill the 30% seats and remaining 70% will be filled by CET convener. With this move, 5% seats in reputed colleges may go out of reach to the EAMCET rank holders in engineering stream.

Share this Post

PinIt

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>