Hyderabad, February 1:Institute for Electronic Governance (IEG) is organizing a recruitment drive for 2010 passed out B.SC students with Computer Science, Maths, Statistics, Information Technology, Electronics, Electrical, Physics or Chemistry as a main subjects.
Recruitment drive is being conducted for filling 200 vacancies in an Multi National Company working informatin technology sector.
1) 2010 passed out B.SC with above mentioned subjects.
2) 60% & above Score in 10th Standard.
3) 60% & above in class XII / Diploma /Intermediate.
4) 60% & above in B.Sc
5) English Medium in 10th Standard, Class XII / Diploma /Intermediate and in B.Sc.
How to apply:
The eligible candidates need to apply online through www.ieg.gov.in/jobs
Last date for applying online is Friday 4th February 2011.
Latest posts by Sai (see all)
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies Teachers Recruitment 2017 - April 14, 2017
- OUCET 2016 Notification | OUCET 2016 Online Applications | OU PG Admissions - April 12, 2016
- AP Inter 2nd year results | Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd year results websites | Mark Sheets Download - April 28, 2015