AIEEE2010- Important Information Date for All India Engineering Entrance Examination AIEEE
Important Information and Dates All India Engineering Entrance Examination. This information is about sale of application, last date for submission, exam schedule and other important dates related to AIEEE-2010. source for this information is AIEEE official website:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR AIEEE 2010
1 a. Date of Examination 25.04.2010 b. Sale of AIEEE Information Bulletin containing Application Form 01.12.2009 to 31.12.2009 c. Online submission of application on website www.aieee.nic.in 04.11.2009 to 31.12.2009
2. Last date for a. Receipt of request for Information Bulletin and Application Form by Post at AIEEE Unit, CBSE, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi – 110092 10.12.2009 b. Sale of Information Bulletin at designated branches of Syndicate Bank, Regional Offices of the CBSE and designated institutions 31.12.2009 c. Online submission of applications 31.12.2009 d. Receipt of complete application form/confirmation page with bank draft “by post” (Registered/speed post only) at AIEEE Unit, CBSE, PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi–110092 05.01.2010
3. Date of dispatch of Admit Card 10.03.2010 to 31.03.2010
4. Issue/dispatch of duplicate Admit Card (on request only with fee of Rs. 50/- + 10.04.2010 to 25.04.2010 postal charges of Rs. 30/- extra for out station candidate. (by hand) 10.04.2010 to 20.04.2010 (by post)
5. Dates of Examination PAPER – 1 25.04.2010 0930-1230 hrs* PAPER – 2 25.04.2010 1400-1700 hrs*
6. Centre of Examination As indicated on the Admit Card
7. Declaration of Results On or before 07.06.2010
8. Dispatch of Score Cards 12.06.2010 to 27.06.2010
9. Issue/Dispatch of duplicate score cards (on request 09.07.2010 to 31.08.2010 only with fee of Rs. 50/-. Postal charges of Rs. 30/- extra for outstation candidate)
10. Materials to be brought on the day of examination Admit Card and Ball Point Pen of good quality. For Aptitude Test in Architecture, the candidates are advised to bring their own Card Board, geometry box set, pencils, erasers and colour pencils or crayons.
11. Rough work All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate should NOT do any rough work or put stray mark on the Answer Sheet.