Hyderabad: After Intermediate or known as 10+2 many students looking at the same question. What next?. Which are the important courses and what are procedures to apply? What are tests to apply and prepare? In this confusion, many students end up with missing some of the key admission entrance tests. Here, we are trying to list out the important test, which one can try after completing Intermediate exams. If you feel, if there is missing in the list, please suggest us to add the same to help the student community.
– Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test – EAMCET in Andhra Pradesh.
– Karnataka Common Entrance Test – KCET in Karnataka (There two more test by pvt colleges association in Karnataka)
-Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test – TCET
-Joint Engineering Entrance for Indian Institute of Technology Admissions – IIT-JEE
-All India Engineering Entrance Exam – AIEEE
-Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana- KVPY for scholarships and rank is useful for admissions in to some major institutes like IIST
-Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology- ISAT
-Birla Institute of Technology, Pilani – BITSAT
-Vellore Institute of Technology- VIT
– Gitam University Admission Test – GAT
– National Defense Academy- NDA
Latest posts by Sai (see all)
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies Teachers Recruitment 2017 - April 14, 2017
- OUCET 2016 Notification | OUCET 2016 Online Applications | OU PG Admissions - April 12, 2016
- AP Inter 2nd year results | Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd year results websites | Mark Sheets Download - April 28, 2015