Every academic year March is a crucial month for students. This is the month, the colleges prepare for exams and students busy with their final round of preparations. As examinations season begins, it is time for students to focus on studies and prepare for exams. Apart from preparing for exams, students need to take care of their health condition too. Even though they prepare well, if they are not healthy, their whole year may be in risk.
Adding further to the studies pressure, seasonal changes also impact the child’s health some extent during this period. Parents normally worry about their children’s health at the end of the academic year. February to June is season for all academic and competitive exams. This is also a time, where the season changes from winter to summer. These seasonal changes results in to un expected illness like viral fevers, cold, cough etc to the school age children. Parents can take precautions by taking many preventive steps. Mainly food habits plays a key role during this time.
There several tips and preventive medicines to get out of these pressures and seasonal illness. Students can easily get out of pressures and keep healthy and face the tough task in the annual exams and competitive exams. Dr. V.V. Girivardhan suggests few easy ways to keep fit and healthy for the students exclusively to educationandhra.com. Here is the excerpts:
Here are the few tips to come out the exam pressure as well as seasonal illness by applying the techniques:
1. Food habits plays key role during the exams time. One must drink the juices of grapes, watermelon, banana, jack fruit, lemon and pineapple. This is to say foods and juices of sweet and cold and easily digestible must be consumed. The preparations of sugar, barely/green gram, sharbats, buttermilk with sugar candy are to be used daily to cool the body. This will help to reduce the tensions.
2. One must not take foods of pungent, sour, dry and salty foods. Foods of rice with milk, sugar candy, butter milk, lassie are good for good health. Ghee can be used.
3. Coffee and tea are not all good as they stimulate the central nervous system. Taking them on empty stomach is harmful as they mix with acid and circulated all over the body producing several diseases.
4. To prevent mental fatigue, take a short break as soon as you notice your mind is losing concentration. Stick to activities that do not break your study continuum during these breaks. Avoid television and loud music. You will then be able to come back to your revision refreshed.
5. It is important to relax. Your mind and body perform at their best only if you get adequate rest.
6. A regular seven hours of sleep is mandatory for the body to function well. Also, sleep at a regular time; don’t alter your sleeping cycle.
It is not important whether you study late or get up early, as long as you get into the habit of being most alert at the same time as that of the exam.
7. Try and stop working an hour before bedtime. You will find it helpful to do some muscular relaxation, which is particularly effective in relieving stress.
8. Spend time with people who have a positive effect. It will rub off on you.
9. Avoid negative thoughts, such as ‘Everyone else seems better organised, while I’m struggling.’ Challenge such thoughts with positive thinking; for example, ‘I have done well in exams before.’
10. Stress is a huge part of the college experience, and it’s something we all have to deal with in life. We don’t, however, have to let it get the best of us.
There are very good medicines to reduce stress before and during Medicines in Homoeopathy.
Follow above mentioned tips and keep fit for the exams season.
If you are looking for more guidance and medication
You can reach us at :
Giri Homoeo Clinic
opp-Survey of india
Latest posts by Sai (see all)
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies Teachers Recruitment 2017 - April 14, 2017
- OUCET 2016 Notification | OUCET 2016 Online Applications | OU PG Admissions - April 12, 2016
- AP Inter 2nd year results | Andhra Pradesh Inter 2nd year results websites | Mark Sheets Download - April 28, 2015